FIVE REASONS TO CHOOSE THE WOODFORD EXPRESS CARD
Why do so many of today’s companies and government agencies choose the Woodford Express Fuel Card Program?
- Experience—Woodford Oil has partnered with U.S. Bank Voyager Fleet Systems, redefining the concept of fuel cards.
- Control—Our fleet card provides flexible control over purchases at the card and account level.
- Convenience—The Woodford Express Card is accepted at more than 230,000 fueling stations nationwide, including major truck stop chains.
- Fuel Only—Our card is a fuel-only card. That means companies don’t have to worry about drivers using the card to purchase food, beverages, tobacco products, or other non-fuel items.
- Customer Service—Outstanding service is the single most important benefit we offer our customers—24 hours-a-day, 365 days-a-year. Woodford Oil maintains the highest quality standards of customer service.
Apply for an account today and start reaping the rewards of improved fuel management.
CONTROL AT THE CARD AND ACCOUNT LEVEL
The Woodford Express Card helps fleets of any size become more efficient—allowing control at the card and account level, and giving fleet administrators the ability to customize each card.
Fleet administrators appreciate the sophisticated purchase controls and expense monitoring features that help to limit excess spending.
Easy-to-read, comprehensive transaction reports help manage expenses and can be used in vendor negotiations. Summary report options monitor and track negotiated discounts. With all this built-in functionality, the Woodford Express Card program is a comprehensive tool for managing fleet fueling.
Within the same account, fleet cards can be assigned to drivers and/or vehicles. A unique personal identification number (PIN) can also be assigned for security. Drivers can be required to enter:
- Vehicle/driver number
- Odometer reading
Contact us for more information on the Woodford Express Card, Express Fueling Network and Express Stations.